In the home screen, if you hover the mouse over the icon of a Space, a check box appears:
Clicking on the box selects the Space:
It also dims any other visible Spaces, changes the information in the Selection and Search toolbar to show how many Spaces are selected, and shows the icons of an Options menu:
- The first two icons appear only when some of the selected Spaces have unaccepted invitations; the next two appear only when you are a member (including the administrator) of at least some of the selected Spaces. Since a user cannot both be a member of a Space and have an invitation to the same Space, when a single Space is selected, only one pair of icons appears.
- The other visible Spaces are dimmed, but you can still select them by moving the mouse over their icons and clicking. However, you cannot interact with any Spaces (including selected Spaces) in any other way (such as by clicking on them to enter them) while any Spaces are selected.
- You can select all visible Spaces by clicking the check box in the Selection and Search toolbar
- You can deselect all visible Spaces by clicking the same check box in the Selection and Search toolbar while some Spaces are selected
While one or more Spaces are selected:
- Click the Tags icon to manage tags for all the selected Spaces.
- Click the Leave icon to leave all the selected Spaces.
See: Leaving a Space
- Click the Accept icon to accept the invitation for all the selected Spaces that have unaccepted invitations.
See: Accepting an Invitation).
- Click the Decline icon to decline the invitation for all the selected Spaces that have unaccepted invitations.
See: Accepting an Invitation
Important: The Accept and Decline icons only appear if one or more of the selected Spaces have invitations that you have not yet accepted. Declining the invitation declines it for all such Spaces in a single action, so that you no longer see them on your home screen. Before doing this, make sure that you have not inadvertently selected a Space that you want to keep.