The HTML Note widget presents formatted text to a member. It can be used for a message, a title, or any other static text. It can also include content from a URL or image file. The underlying content is formatted using HTML, which allows more formatting than a text Note does.
- Type text into the widget.
- Use the controls in the formatting ribbon to apply formatting
- Select some text, then click one of the formatting controls to apply that formatting to the selected text
- If no text is selected, click a control to apply that formatting to text that you subsequently input
- Hover over a control to display its tooltip