You can use a Viber widget to allow members to connect to a Viber number (see https://www.viber.com) with a single click. The number can be a single phone (perhaps a helpdesk number), or a conference server, or any other service accessed by a Viber number. In order to use this, members need the Viber application on their own machines.
- Enter the Viber number as a dial string by typing in the Phone Number field
- Numeric keys have their normal meanings
- Enter a 2 second pause by entering a comma (,)
- Enter a wait (the dialing stops until you press the dial button again) by entering a semicolon (;)
- Alternatively, use the keypad keys to build up the number (this may be useful if you have a North American-style alphanumeric phone number to enter)
Use by a Member
Click Call Viber Number to dial the number and open the Viber dialing page.