Click on a Space to enter it. The lower part of the screen is replaced with the Space Screen:
The screen is comprised of the following parts:
- The work area displays the status of the Space.
There are 5 widgets available for you to view
No Todos have been assigned to you in this Space.
- The left sidebar displays the widgets that the administrator has set up, and other buttons for you to interact with the Space.
Until you have viewed the content of a widget, it is marked as New.
The example Space displays the following widgets:
A simple welcome message.
A PDF file that you can view or download
- CaféX Video
An video file that you can play or download
- CaféX Twitter
A link to the CaféX Twitter feed
- Admin Guide
A PowerPoint presentation that you can page through or download, containing quick-start instructions for using CaféX Spaces.
- Click on the Welcome widget to show its content in the work area:
When viewing the content of a widget, note the following:
- Vertical toolbar on the right of the window
- Action Button Bar for actions relevant to the widget
- Information button that gives access to the Information Summary sidebar:
- You can click and drag on the Size icon to adjust the size, if required.
- Click again on the colored icon to dismiss the Information Summary sidebar.
Click the Brochure widget to display it in the work area. This displays the PDF file and PDF toolbar.
This widget provides a Download button to download the target file to your local machine.
Click on the Download button to display the Download sidebar:
Click on the Information button to display the Information sidebar for the Brochure widget.
Click on an inactive button to replace the existing sidebar with the sidebar for that button.
Click on the Information button again to dismiss the sidebar.
Click on the active (colored) button to dismiss the sidebar.
In the upper right is the Widget Toolbar, with buttons to operate on the widget.
Click on the Maximize button to makes the widget contents occupy the whole of the browser window.
- Click on the Restore button to restore the widget area to its original size.
Space administrators have other buttons for editing the widget.
- Click on the other available widgets to display them in the working area.
In the upper left are the following buttons:
- Click on the Camera button to connect to a CaféX Meeting for the Space
See: Participating in CaféX Meetings
- Click on the Return button to exit the Space and return to the main CaféX Spaces screen.