You can see all the outstanding tasks both for yourself (My Todos) and for all members (Member Todos), and select the widget that they apply to.
- To display a Todo summary for a member
- To display a Todo summary for a Space
- To display a summary for an individual Todo
- Checklist widget
In the Management Toolbar, click on the Todos button
Select a task in the list:
Selecting one task selects all the tasks in the list on the same widget, and displays the widget in the working area; you can edit its properties and manage tasks in the same way as if you had selected it from the Home tab.
See: Managing widgets
Note: Because the administrator must also be a member of the Space, any task that appears under My Todos (for yourself as administrator) also appears under Member Todos.
- If you have an outstanding task under My Todos, you can complete it in the normal way. When you have completed it, it disappears from the My Todos list; when all members who have been assigned the task have completed it, it disappears from the Member Todos list.
See: Tasks and 'to do' items
To display a Todo summary for a member:
- As a Space administrator, click on Members.
- Under Members, select a user name.
- Under the user information in the right pane, the Todos for that member are displayed.
- Todos are displayed in order of their creation date.
- Completed todos are displayed in gray.
- The display includes the following details:
- Todo title.
- Widget name.
- Todo status (or blank).
To display a Todo summary for a Space:
- As a Space administrator, click on Manage.
- Click on Todos.
- The Todos for the Space are displayed, under the following categories:
- To change the sort order, hover on a Todos heading to display the Sort arrow, then click on the arrow; to reverse the sort order, click on the arrow again.
To display a summary for an individual Todo:
- As a Space administrator, open the widget containing the Todo, as in the following example where the Meeting Minutes widget has an Approval task associated with it.
- Click on the Todo type—in this example, Approval.
- Spaces displays a summary count of the responses so far; pending responses are not included in these numbers—click on Details to see who has responded, and the details of their response.