The Quick Slides widget presents a series of slides containing formatted text to a member. It can be used for a series of messages that the member should view in succession.
Each slide consists of a top level header and all the text up to the next top level header. Example:
#Header 1 body ##Subheader body #Header 2 bodyThis example defines two slides.
- Type text using a version of Markdown. The version supported by Spaces uses:
- Two asterisks surrounding text to indicate **bold**
- One asterisk surrounding text to indicate *italic* .
- One to four hash signs at the start of a line to indicate a # Header
(1 is the largest, 4 the smallest)
- An asterisk at the start of each line to indicate a list
- A number at the start of each line to indicate a numbered list
- Vertical bars surrounding each cell to indicate tables
For information about less common formatting, click the help icon in the formatting ribbon.
- Alternatively, use the controls in the formatting ribbon to insert bold text, italic text, a header, quoted text, lists, links, and images.