The Folder widget presents a set of read-only files to members. The files can come from many sources, and need not all be from the same source, but they are presented to the member as files in a single folder.
- Choose one of the sources for files from the buttons along the bottom. Files can be from the local disk, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or a URL.
- If the file is on the local disk, click the Upload a File button and choose a file from the local directory structure, or drag and drop the file onto the content area.
- If the file is on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box, click the Launch... Chooser button to launch the appropriate file picker for the source.
- If the file is on a URL link, type in the URL and click Submit.
- Repeat for as many files as you want to present.
The uploaded files are listed in the content area. You can re-order them by dragging their drag handles