The PDF widget presents a single PDF file to members. The file can come from one of several sources.
- Choose one of the sources for files from the buttons along the bottom. Files can be from the local disk, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or a URL.
- If the file is on the local disk, click the Upload a File button and choose a file from the local directory structure, or drag and drop the file onto the content area.
- If the file is on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box, click the Launch... Chooser button to launch the appropriate file picker for the source.
- If the file is on a URL link, type in the URL and click Submit.
- If the file is not a PDF file, or if it is larger than 20 MB, the widget rejects it.