A List widget enables members to collaborate in creating a bulleted list of points. When creating the widget, you include one or more initial bullet points that other members can add to and edit. You can also leave the list initially empty.
You could use this to build up a collaborative agenda for a meeting.
- Type the title of each bullet point into the Point Title field provided, and the description into the Point Description field
- Start another bullet point by clicking the Add list item field that appears below the last point when you have finished the title.
You can re-order the bullet points by clicking on the dragging handle of a point, then dragging and dropping it.
Use by a Member
Click Add Item to show the Add list item dialog:
- Enter the text for the item in the Item field
- Optionally enter text in the Description field which will be associated with the list item.
- Click Add Item to add the new item to the list.
Typing text into the Search field displays only those bullet points containing that text.
Click the Delete button next to the item to delete it.
- This list updates automatically for all members.
- If two members make changes at the same time, the list shows both changes, in the order that they were received.
- Members cannot re-order or edit items in the list, once they have been created.