To create and update a list of tasks that any user can complete.
- When you add the widget to the Space, enter the Title of the checklist.
- Click on Add list item to add an item to the list, then enter the Point Title text.
If you prefer, you can leave the list empty for now—any user can add items to this collaborative list, at any time.
- To change the display order, drag and drop an item using its handle displayed on the left.
To remove an item from the list, click on its delete button displayed on the right.
- When you have finished adding items to the checklist, click on Create Widget.
To add checklist items:
- When you have created the checklist, to add more items to the list, click on Add item.
Note: Only Admins of the Space can add items.
To mark items as done:
- To mark an item as done, check the checkbox by the item title.
Spaces adds the details of who completed the item, and when they completed it.
Note: Admins and members of the Space can mark items as done.