As an administrator, you can perform the following actions for multiple users across multiple Spaces:
- For promote, demote, or remove, the user must already be a member of the Space
- The action must be relevant to the member's current status, or Spaces ignores the action.
So, for example, you cannot promote a member who is already an admin.
To manage users across multiple Spaces:
- On the My Spaces screen, hover on a Space of which you are an admin, then check the Options checkbox to select that Space. Check the boxes for all the Spaces that you want to select.
Note: Any Space of which you are an admin displays an admin indicator on the bottom left of the Space image.
- Click on the Memberships button.
- In the Manage Members dialog, click on the Action drop down list.
- Select an appropriate function from the Action drop down list: Add, Promote, Demote, or Remove.
- In the Manage Members dialog, enter the email addresses of the users to act on. After each email address, press Tab or Space to add the user to the list.
- When you have entered all the email addresses, click on OK.
The Memberships Updated message is displayed briefly.